DDD is an international social enterprise that builds bridges to opportunity in the global economy through socially responsible business process outsourcing. DDD was founded with the idea that the world's young people can produce their own solutions to socio-economic challenges in the global economy if they have access to knowledge, skills, and opportunity. DDD seeks talented ambitious professionals to help us grow our business and achieve our mission.
Job Opportunity: LMS Program Manager
DDD delivers high-quality, competitively priced business process outsourcing (BPO) solutions to clients worldwide. At the same time, DDD’s innovative social model enables talent from underserved populations to access professional opportunities and earn lasting higher income, including youth from low-income families in developing countries, as well as military spouses and veterans in the USA. This model, established by DDD in 2001, is now called “Impact Sourcing.” DDD is recognized among leading commercial service providers in the Global Outsourcing 100--and also consistently ranked as one of the Top 100 NGOs in the world.
We are currently inviting interested applicants to apply for the position of LMS Program Manager (Based location negotiable but one of DDD operating country is preferred).
LMS Program Manager will be responsible for helping DDD to realize its vision in scaling our impact as an entity that provides market-driven skills training for DDD and other employers. This person will be responsible for setting up the program, form a team, direct and lead them toward execution and ultimately scaling the program to help DDD reach greater social impact.
LMS Program Manager will be part of DDD’s impact global dynamic team. This position will report to DDD’s Head of Global HR and Impact.
- Manage LMS lead administrator in each DDD location
- Provide technical support and coaching to the team
- Work with key business stakeholders, learning consultants and technical support to maximize system’s ability to meet business needs.
- Conduct LMS audits to monitor and report on adoption and usage. Use these reports to inform LMS strategy.
- Manage the content library including governance policies for: uploading, versioning, testing, and adapting content.
- Partner with instructional designers and content developers, business processes Team Members, and IT support team to design, deliver, and support proprietary eLearning content requirements
- Experience with eLearning authoring tools (i.e. Articulate, etc.) and mobile learning technologies a plus.
- Project management skills to identify, track, and estimate duration of project tasks (Agile, etc.)
- Manage system releases including coordination with training initiatives, configuration, communication, and implementation.
- Manage the LMS and coordinate processes impacting LMS with all members of the Learning Programs teams
- Provide and manage standard, custom, and ad hoc reporting from the LMS for the learning team, end-user functional leadership, etc.
- Maintain user database; create, assign, and manage roles/permissions for LMS users
- Manage courses in the LMS, including updating course properties, creating courses / curriculum and enrolling users, tracking attendance, printing/managing rosters while enforcing data integrity
- Work with DDD’s learning program teams to develop learning and career path for learners
- Keep DDD management stay up-to-date knowledge of high demand skills in the job market in DDD operating regions.
- A Self-starter and being able to work independently
- Strong people leadership and change management
- 5+ years of courses design and curriculum development for adult learners
- 3+ years of corporate online learning platform(s), online degree, certification and accreditations
- 2+ year in managerial role
- Master’s degree in higher education field is preferred
- Being familiar with cross-culture working environment
- Being able to travel across continents
- Ability to cultivate and build strong network with potential employers in operating countries
- Experience with Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD) is a plus
Interested applicants, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.